Pages

Translate

Monday, March 14, 2016

Pixels and Paper march

I decided to play along with the march challenge over at Pixels and Paper....normally I am all about the paper layouts but lately I've been playing around with digital designs and different elements...anyway I was inspired by the coffee and since I have an abnormal coffee addiction hehe my family doesn't even talk to me until after my second cup! Oh and I also have a small coffee cup collection...they kind of go hand and hand...




CRITERIA - A monochromatic colour scheme (can be any color).

thanks for coming to take a peek! 

7 comments:

  1. Love your page. Thanks for joining us this month at Pixels and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasic take on the challenge and I just love that coffee cup. Thank you so much for joining in with us on Pixels and Paper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in Buffy - I love your LO and I can totally relate to the coffee addiction too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and especially the introduction of the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful layout, the lace is a fabulous addition, thank you for playing along with Pixels and Paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved what you did with your layout. The colours are perfect and the background looks fabulous with your photo. I also loved the lace. Thank you for playing along at Pixels and Paper. Cheers. Di

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, spot on for the March challenge at Pixels and Paper! Thanks for joining in!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog