Pages

Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Less is more Challenge 268

If you had asked me to look out my window last week my card probably would have been full of spring flowers......but that's not to be....as I look out my windows the last couple of days all I see is ice and snow :(  we have had about 3 weeks of beautiful warm weather,I've had my windows open and everything! yesterday I was so disappointed that I had to drag my sweater out because I was cold! Anyway for this weeks challenge over at Less is more its a recipe challenge to show us What's outside your window.... Well when I look out my window I see bare trees and tiny snow flakes...that's what inspired my card!




 thanks for coming to take a peek!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww no! So sorry you've had to go back to a sweater! However, the bad weather has inspired a beautiful card so there's definitely a positive - and hopefully the sun will return soon! Very nice image and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card that fits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and classy. Perfect frame and scene and Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that bare tree stamp, and your snowy sky looks so realistic. Hopefully the sweater won't be required very soon.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's taken me a while to get around to seeing what's outside your window!
    This is awesome, I just love it, it conjures up so many thoughts!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super elegant and I think I would even say it is better without the flowers (even if you did have to drag out your sweater! Lou x (Guest designer at LIM)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have been having similar weather to us here in Greece ! Congratulations on being showcased at LIM for your beautiful CAS card so striking.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - roll on summer !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being showCASed at the Less Is More site, Buffy! Well deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog